We were all set to sprawl out for Tummy Tuesday when we learned it is Forgiveness Day! This day comes 3x a year but one cannot celebrate it too often. Without further ado, I wish to join the spirit of the day and make a LONg list of what I forgive Paprika for!
I, Peaches, wish to tell you, Paprika, my fur sib
1.I furr-give you for your show-offy acrobatics
2. and jumping on doors where I can't get at you
3. For snarling at me when I was only joking with you
4. For pouncing on my back when I don't feel like playing
We are not kittens any more!
I, Paprika, have a few things I will forgive my big sis-fur Peaches for:
1. for being bigger than me
2. for trying to intimidate me by raising a white paw
3. For your overly showy flamboyant colors
4. For thinking the cat condo is all yours
3. For lying on your back all the time like a Femme Fatale
Come to think of it I don't know if I fur-give you fur THAT!
There is another fur-giveness day next month and we may have more to add to this list.
Then again, maybe not!
Please forgive your fur-sibs, your playmates and your humans for all you can manage and you will be rewarded with catnip dreams....