Early Celebration of "Love Your Pet" Day
Five free ways to celebrate...
LOVE YOUR PET DAY! (Tomorrow) . We decided to celebrate this im-purr-tant day EARLY by featuring ME! I have been known to "hold hands" (paws) on many occasions with my human. In turn she lets me show off my jelly bean pads. What will YOU do to show L-O-V-E to your pet today & tomorrow?
What are five ways to show "love" to your beloved fur-ball!
1) Don't hold back on the treats! You have some? Today's the day.
2) Give your cat a new paper bag! Cut two holes out of it. Catnip inside! You can also dangle feathers outside the "little windows" for a new game.
3) Give your cat a loving brushing!
4) Tell your cat something new you like about him/her. Chances are good they'll understand!
5) Bring out their favorite food. Tuna is ours!
There is no reason my sis-fur Peaches should get all the glory on this day. Feast your eyes on THIS picture featuring yours truly! -- Paprika the cat
PPS: Time to make a plan! How will YOU & your fur-balls celebrate this day?
Today we are joining the Cat on My. Head's Sunday Hop. Hello to al our Fur-ball Friends!