Paprika here and Here I am in oils! Wow, I'm liking it! It's not every day I get painted AND framed! Today, I am lazing around with a bit of "nip" and my crafty human used the Painnt "Crazy World" with transparence around 60% HD Filter and a frame from image framer. We're joining Athena & Marie's Hop today and look forward to visiting other artsy kitties! Yours truly, Paprika
We also decided to do the Friendly Fill-ins from 15andmeowing and Four-Legged Furballs!
1. If it wasn't for Paprika, I would get the whole bed and our human to myself. I object to just confining myself to the right side of the bed.
2. Meow loudly similar to a war cry before pouncing on the bed to keep my human company.
3. Giving diva intense stares is my preferred method of communication. This lets the human know I am present and interested,.
4. You can't buy enough catnip to keep me happy.
1. If it weren't for Peaches, I wouldn't have to share my human and stay only on the right side of the bed. It's a drag having to limit your territory.
2, Maintain absolute silence before pouncing on the back of the human's chair. That way she thinks you have been air-lifted and has no opportunity to object.
3. Rubbing my cheek sweetly against others is my preferred method of communication.
4. You can't buy enough boxes with windows or tunnels to keep me happy. I just can't get enough of them!