A Major Day
Good morning, Paprika here! For the all important RESPECT YOUR CAT DAY I have assumed a position atop my favorite leather chair which commands respect! This is a verrrry important day in which we cats are elevated to a noteworthy level. I am going to make sure my human knows about this holiday. I will suggest some ways for her to respect my sis-fur Peaches and me!
What YOU can do to respect your cat today
1) Keep us from being bored! Play a new game with us.
2) Give us one of those cool little "cat houses" where we can hide out.
3) Pet us in our favorite way - ear scratching is mine!
4) Open the window (make sure you have screens) and let us see what's going on out there
5) Don't hold back! Hand over that favorite treat!
6) Give us serious "wand toy" time even if it bores you!
7) Get silly with us. We are silly cats.
We should love to know if YOU have any favorite ways to respect YOUR cat! After all, you hoo-mans are experts!
We're joining Athena & Marie's artsy Cat-ur-day Hop today! We used the software Painnt for todays picture.