We also thought we would try our hand at 15 and Meowing's and Four-legged Furballs Fill-ins! Here are our answers:
1. I admire people who rescue pets from the "last chance" lists at kill shelters. Because that's how I met Peaches & Paprika who are originally from NYACC. There are volunteer angel humans who share the pets' pictures and pledge money and never stop trying. The volunteers who rescued then via Facebook (those know about) in 2012 became & still are my Facebook friends.
2, I can't wait for tulips to bloom. My favorite flower ever.
3. I'm proud to say i was a finalist in one of the CWA competitions (photo art) .
4. Not having enough structure in my life makes me nervous. I like to have at least a few things planned out. Being retired has been a challenge.
1. I admire my sister Peaches for her glamorous poses. Sometimes I try them out myself. But she's the queen.
3. I'm proud to say I can still get on top of almost anything in this house and out jump my sis-fur Peaches ANY time.
4. Being picked up makes me nervous. I like to run away and come back and then run away again.
Peaches' fill ins
1. I admire my own self of course. He he...but it's true, I can't help it! I'm a charmer.
3. I'm proud to say my human still adores my weird meows as I run around the house like a maniac and and she continues to admire my tummy poses showing all my white furs.
4. Visitors make me nervous. Cuz i wonder how much of my human's time they'll take up. I usually inspect all visitors before i leave them alone with my human to make sure they "measure up."
Good answers gang and pretty art too!ReplyDelete
Super Fill-ins and really nice art!ReplyDelete
The Florida Furkids
I love the turquoise art very much! Love the answers and I agree with your mom about structure.ReplyDelete
You look lovely with added turquoise and extra peach. Great fill ins from all three of you.ReplyDelete
Beautiful and we like your fill-ins!ReplyDelete
Athena and Marie
Lovely art, and great answers ! PurrsReplyDelete
Beautiful art, I love turquoise. Thank you all for these great fill-in answers. Congrats on being a finalist in the CWA competition! Paprika, you do have impressive climbing skills and Peaches, you are the queen of posing. Have a nice weekend! XOReplyDelete
Thank you so much!Delete
Beautiful art! It snowed here too :(ReplyDelete
You have my award for my fave art of the week! I'm happy that I share one answer with each Peaches and Paprika.ReplyDelete
Excellent artwork and great answers to the fill inn too❤Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead🐾😚😻ReplyDelete
Your art is fabulous. You should turn it into a puzzle. You all did great with the fill-ins. Mom also admires those who rescue those kitties on “death row.” XOCK, Kitties BlueReplyDelete