We also thought we would try our hand at 15 and Meowing's and Four-legged Furballs Fill-ins! Here are our answers:
1. I admire people who rescue pets from the "last chance" lists at kill shelters. Because that's how I met Peaches & Paprika who are originally from NYACC. These angels, share the pets' pictures and pledge money and never stop trying. The people who rescued then (that I know about) in 2012 are still my Facebook friends.
2, I can't wait for tulips to bloom. My favorite flower ever.
3. I'm proud to say i was a finalist in one of the CWA competitions (photo art) .
4. Not having enough structure in my life makes me nervous. I like to have at least a few things planned out. Being retired has been a challenge.
1. I admire my sister Peaches for her glamorous poses. Sometimes I try them out myself. But she's the queen.
3. I'm proud to say I can still get on top of almost anything in this house and out jump my sis-fur Peaches ANY time.
4. Being picked up makes me nervous. I like to run away and come back and then run away again.
Peaches' fill ins
1. I admire my own self of course. He he...but it's true, I can't help it! I'm a charmer.
3. I'm proud to say my human still adores my weird meows as I run around the house like a maniac and and continues to admire mytummy poses showing all my white furs.
4. Visitors make me nervous. Cuz i wonder how much of my human's time they'll take up. I usually inspect all visitors before i leave them alone with my human.
We are joining Athena & Marie's Hop. Wishing all of you a Happy Cat-Ur-Day! - Peaches the cat